Ads

Asasignment 1 ( English For class 9)


 

English

For Class  9


 

Unit-1,

Lesson-4

Responsibilities

HW: Section-C

1)      Which persons and institutions do you have responsibilities for?

Answer: a) parents

            b) Teachers

            c) School

            d) Government

            e) Society

2)       Make a list of your responsibilities as a student at home,  school and society.

            At home:

a)       To obey my parents

b)      To study at home attentively

c)       To keep my room neat and clean

d)      To respect my seniors and love my juniors of my family.

At school:

a)       To wear school uniform

b)      To go to school regularly

c)       To respect teachers

d)      To maintain the rules of school

In Society:

a)       To Respect elders and love younger

b)      To visit the villagers when they are ill

c)       To come forward when they are in danger

d)      To help the needy

3)      Make a list of things you should not do at home, school and society.

At home:

a)       To misbehave with anyone of my family

b)      To speak loudly

c)       To keep my clothes randomly

d)      To quarrel with brothers and sisters

At school:

a)       To disobey teachers

b)      To misbehave with classmates

c)       To steal books from library

d)       To make classroom dirty

In society:

a)       To misbehave with anyone

b)      To break the law

c)       To criticize anyone

d)      To make pill of rubbish on the road.

4)      Who do you get help from to discharge the responsibilities you have listed in C1? How do they help you?

Answer:

            I get help from my parents, teachers and classmates to discharge the responsibilities.

Ø  Parents instruct me how to behave with others and how to help in household tasks.

Ø  Teachers guide me how to do well in the exam and how to learn my lesson easily.

Ø  My classmates help me to share any difficult lesson in a group.

5)      Are there any difficulties to fulfill the responsibilities?  Briefly describe them.

Ø  Misunderstanding of people

Ø  Financial crisis

Ø  Situation goes opposite

Ø  Corruption

6)      Make a list of responsibilities other people have towards you.  Briefly describe what might happen if they fail to fulfill the responsibilities.

Ø  Parents have the responsibilities to bring me up properly.

Ø  Teachers have the responsibilities to give me proper education.

Ø  Society has the responsibilities to ensure my security.

What might happen if they fail to fulfill the responsibilities:

v  I may not lead a happy life.

v  I may change yourself

v  I may deprive of education.

7)       a) What rewards are you likely to get if you fulfill the responsibilities?

Answer:

ü  Allah will bless me

ü  People will like me

ü  Everybody will appreciate me

b) What penalties or punishments may you get if you dont carry out the responsibilities?

Answer:

ü  Allah will displease me

ü  People will hate me

ü  I will not be able to lead a happy life.

8)      What responsibilities do you think you can do well when you go on class picnic?

ü  Everyone should follow the instructions of their teachers

ü  None should go anywhere without teachers permission

ü  Everyone should participate in picnic activities

ü  None should make the situation disorder.

 

 

Unit-4,

Lesson-1,

The Ferry Boat

Question: C

1)       If we have too many buyers of fishes in the market , the price of fishes will rise. Moreover, the buyers will be unable to buy fishes because there will crisis of fishes.

2)      If we have too many passengers at a bus or train station, there will be crowdy and noisy. It may also occur accident.

3)      If we have too many people in village / town/ city, housing problem will arise and pollution problem will also be there. 

 

 

Unit-4

Lesson-4,

The Story Of Lipi

Lipis Dream / Aspiration

Nila, a young girl of 14 is a student of class 9 of Noapara Girls

High school, Noapara. She was a poor girl but had an

aspiration to help her family for a better life. On her way to

school , a boy named Alam used to tease her very often. But

she didnt get frustrated

rather she forbade him not to tease her. She tried to make him understood but he didnt pay any heed to her. He kept teasing her everyday. Then she told the matter to her family members and headmaster. Then the headmaster and her father called Alam and his father. They told everything frankly with his father and they all suggested him to be a good boy. Then He understood his guilty and pardoned for the act. Then Nila and Alam became good friends. Alam helped her to fulfill her dream. At last they got married and led a happy life.

The moral of the story is: Be positive to fulfill your dream.  

 

 

 Download

 

 

 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.