Ads

A letter for describing a picnic

A letter to your friend describing a picnic I visited

27th September 2020
Sherpur

Dear Shila,
I got your letter yesterday. In your letter you wanted to know about the picnic I visited last week. Now I am describing it shortly. Last week I went to a picnic with my classmates. Our spot was Banggo Bondhu Safari Park in Gazipur. It is an excellent picnic spot. We enjoyed a lot. The natural beauty of the spot is very charming and outstanding. We saw many wild animals there. The eye-catching sights pleased us. We also saw many types of birds. The chirping of birds gave me pleasure. There come many people to visit the spot. I request you to visit the spot.
No more today. Have a good time.
Your loving friend,
Bina

From,
Bina
P.O: Sherpur
District: Sherpur
To,
Shila
P.O: Jamalpur
District: Jamalpur

No comments

Powered by Blogger.